Ultra V Thread Lift
Ultra V Thread Lift
The Ultra V Thread Lift is also known as Korean V Lift was introduced using 2 to 4 large threads which was very painful. It eventually developed into a very smaller sized thread to minimize the discomfort for celebrity who need to fit this into their busy schedule. This very popular among our customer getting it done by our doctor in SS2, PJ.
These thread was later developed into cogged or barbed structure so as to be able to hold some tension. Due to this feature the number of thread used can be decreased and yet get the same result.
Areas that can be treated by Ultra V thread lift
The Korean V Facelift is a highly versatile process that can basically be used on the whole face, which makes it an even better alternative to surgery.
- Saggy, droopy areas: Cheeks, jowls, eyebrows, neck tissue
- Folds: Smile lines, marionette lines (which occur as a result of upper face and mid-cheeks drooping).
- Deep, permanent lines: Neck and forehead lines
- Dark Eye Circles: Immediate lightening of the dark eye circles can be seen, and further lightening due to the sustained release of Vitamin C for the next 1 year; skin tightening, collagen production also occurs at the under eyes area. (Lightening of the skin by up to 30-40% can be achieved by a PCL VC thread, see below for details).
The Ultra V lift gives a general tightening of the skin,whereas the Korean threadlift that we offer gives you a facial slimming effect which is especially noticeable around the jawline.
In fact, the technique can also be used to tighten the drooping underarm tissue; we may be one of the first that offers to treat this difficult problem.
What are the threads materials made of?
Threads can be made with 3 different types of material:
- Polydioxanone (PDO), which is often used for stitching suture in surgeries, lasts from 6 to 12 months. The threads will typically be dissolved within one year, but help stimulate the production of collagen in your skin until well after the thread is gone.
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA – same as the filler known as Sculptra), another material often chosen for surgical sutures, is even more effective at simulating collagen production. The thread has a lifetime of more than two years. Once dissolved, the material breaks down into harmless ordinary substances like lactate, glucose, carbon dioxide and water. This has become one of the commonly used materials used by advanced threadlift doctors. Even after the thread has dissolved, collagen production can last for up to one more year.
||· Dermal disintegration & absorption safety
· Almost no infection
· Easy to produce
|· Very safe: it breaks down into H2O & CO2
· Volume & lift effect last 18 months
· Substitute for filler with lower cost
|Diameter change in saline solution after 50 days
||0.172 to 0.172 micron meter
|0.170 to 0.191 micron meter
For lifting & Volume
Ultra V Thread Lift: Korean V Lift
- Polycaprolactone infused with Vitamin C (PCL-VC thread), is another material often chosen for surgical sutures. This material can last for 2 to 3 years. This is because the chemical bonds and structure in PCL are stronger and more complex, and hence it takes a much longer time to be dissolved completely. The slow rate of degradation of such threads also makes it a good material to be impregnated and to deliver Vitamin C at an expected rate to the surrounding tissues over an extended time, to achieve a long lasting result. The Vitamin C is proven to prevent pigment formation, lightening pigments that has formed and has anti-aging effects (prevents the formation of free oxygen radicals generated by UV rays and all the hostile forces). It is also very potent at stimulating collagen production. Once dissolved, the material breaks down into nontoxic ordinary substances like the CO2 and H2O. This is becoming the latest in-thing for dark eye circles reduction. Even after the thread has dissolved, collagen production can last for up to one more year.
What is the principle of Ultra V thread lift?
Ultra V Thread Lift: Korean V Lift; the working principle
How are the threads placed to create a ‘lift’ effect?
In order to achieve a lift in a particular direction, we are considering the vector force. A vector is the combined resultant force of two single uni-directional forces. Just in the mathematics, by placing these 2 directional forces, the resultant arrow shows the vector of pull. The specially designed threads are deliberately placed to achieve the vectors demonstrated in the above image, which lift key areas of the face up towards the hairline and temple.
What are the Ultra V threads used by our Clinic?
Ultra V Thread Lift: Korean V Lift; the various types of thread
We use different threads depending on where the lifting is needed:
- Mono-filament threads: this is used for the forehead, forehead lines, sagging neck, neck lines, under eyes, sunken lateral and/or lower cheeks
- Twin Screw threads (two threads intertwined together in a helical fashion): this is for general skin-tightening, Volume replacement at cheeks and sides of face
- Cog/ Double-Sided Barbs / Screw Cog Plus threads: this used specifically for slimming and lifting of the jawline, high-power lifting of saggy face and neck tissues
Depending on the treatment requirement, we will use a combination of all thread types to achieve holistic improvement and get the best possible result tailored specially for an individual like you.
Who is the ideal candidate for this treatment?
- Anyone that is suffering from sagging facial tissue and wants to avoid a surgical procedure
- Those with droopy or chubby areas of the face such as cheeks, jowls
- Individuals who have tried over-the-counter products or alternative treatments but have not achieved the results they desire
Possible minor side effects?
Minor side effects commonly seen in patients include:
- Minor swelling for two to three days
- Bruising (varies from person to person)
- Mild discomfort (typically for a just one day)
Dos & don’ts during post-treatment?
- finish the antibiotic prescribed, which is not highly necessary if full asepsis is observed,
- to avoid making big facial expressions for eg opening he mouth too wide to eat an apple
- stop supplement intake for three days, as this may prolong the clotting time.
- facial tape is put after the procedure, which should be kept on for as long as possible (at least 3 days) better still up to 7 days, to give the lifted tissue enough mechanical support in the early days before the fibrosis start to set in